Sunday, June 26, 2011

Why "Treeetop" Perennials ?

I call them "treetop" perennials because my goal is to have perennial gardens that reach for the treetops! The taller the better! Maintaining such gardens can be a challenge - especially with our fall chinook winds, but a with a little knowledge and planning, you can do it!
In this blog, I'll share my knowledge with you, and I'd love to hear your comments and ideas too!
Plants listed are tolerant to Zone 4 or lower and are categorized by texture, color and height. I also plan on including mature photos of each plant on this blog.
Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Wow! I'd love to just get a flower to grow!! Mine keep being drowned by an insane amout of rain this year. But, I guess rain is better than no rain in this neck of the woods!! I would love to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, now I'm truly amazed! Your font on this keeps changing???? How did you do that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. treetop perennials -- what a lovely term!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A teacher with many talents books and perennials-Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your page! I agree the weather this year has been challenging.

    ReplyDelete